That'll Never Happen...?

Posted by Kogai | Posted in | Posted on 2:37 PM

Watching over Glenn Beck's latest Worst-Case Scenario War Room special and I'm nodding along with him all along. If you haven't seen this, you want to. They have most of them on the Fox News Website. If you can't find them there, you can find them here on Hot Air.

These people on his show aren't tinfoil hatters. They're real analysts and professionals. This is a bit scary. And still it's nothing all that surprising to those of us who are paying attention. I know I'm screwed, but my family might make out okay through this coming decade. We don't live in cities and we have enough farmland to barter for things we might need when the dollar goes down the poop-chute. Anyone with a computer can be a rebel!! Don't let those lines go down no matter what.

Go watch the three parts they have on the website. Go. Go now. This is really good stuff.

Btw, the last post on the Financial 9/11? Think about it while you watch this. Think about it while you follow the money in your mind. I guarantee you'll come to the same conclusions that I have...

Comments Posted (0)