I just had a 'HUH' moment...

Posted by Kogai | Posted in | Posted on 7:57 AM

...and I haven't had any coffee yet. Thought I'd start the day with a Dr. Pepper and clear the sinus drainage outta my throat. The sparkly bubbles seem to scour out all that foul crap better than coffee, so I'll have my happy hot stuff over lunch.

Anyway, as I was reading my morning news sources (as I do every day) I ran across several things all pointing in the same direction. It seems as if The Financial Crisis was another September 11. And only now the money is being traced back to whoever engineered this particular crisis. And yes, it was engineered.

Since the biggest problem wasn't the housing bubble at the time, it's important to look at the few days /before/ this happened. If you'll recall, Obama didn't bother to address the nation about the financial crisis. Something that McCain had been predicting, literally, or years along with GW in trying to stop the bursting housing bubble.



Need to think about this one as more news develops. More on this on Gateway Pundit and Rush Limbaugh.

Bigger and more awake minds than mine are examining this. To think the whole economic problem could have been engineered by some communist twat like George Soros and the Saudi royal douchebags to get Obama into the white house. Huh.

Comments Posted (0)