Drama Llama...

Posted by Kogai | Posted in | Posted on 9:03 PM

Meh. Okay, so my buddy and I left our guild. But it should be known, before everyone starts blaming the wrong parties, that we left because of the almighty drama llama. My buddy and I then discussed switching servers or building a guild before settling for joining another friend's guild. Starting a guild that raids and doesn't dramafest everywhere is still an option on the table. Discussions will be happening on and off.

First things first. My brother type person had his non-raiding alt leave our old guild to join an ex-guildmember's new guild. For some reason the GM of our old guild didn't like this and tossed out his raiding alt saying he'd stolen some piece of T7 gear from an Obsidian Sanctum raid.

To begin with, you can't steal jack shit from a raid if there's a master looter. Which there always is. And that person is the GM of the guild. If my brother type person got a piece of T7 gear from an OS raid it's the GM's fault. And nobody else's. Getting shitty with bro about the gear he got doesn't fuckin wash with me. But I can live with that part of it. It's a personality clash and I can deal with it.

What made me leave the guild is the fact that the GM threw out my brother type person because he joined up with an ex-guildmember on his non-raiding alt. And apparently our old GM is somewhat of a hypocrite, because he was telling people how stupid that was with another guild not a day beforehand. On top of that it's for the SAME damn reason that I left the guild previously during the same kind of drama bullshit a few months ago.

If you understood this then you were probably part of the guild I'm talking about. None of this was the ex-guildmember's fault. None of this was bro's fault. None of this was my buddy partner's fault. This one is all on the GM of our previous guild.

So much for raiding, huh? I should make a diagram. Jeeze.

Comments Posted (0)