Got the distinct feeling...

Posted by Kogai | Posted in | Posted on 3:34 PM

..nobody much cares. About anything. Lethargy is a disease and I guess it's spreading. I'ma join the failboat, I guess. Sorry to have interrupted anybody's day. If anybody actually read anything.

I won't hold my breath.

Comments Posted (1)

  1. I care...

    I really do, Kogs. ^_^ Even if I have the most suckiest lack of ability to show it (what with no reliable internets, or no ability to telnet when I do have reliable internets).

    I'm sorry you feel that nobody cares. It's unfortunate, and it's not true. Even if there's no other proof (which I seriously doubt is the case), let this stand as proof:

    I care. ^_^ It's not much, but I hope it's enough. ^_^

    - Nohbdi (AKA Dave, AKA Wesley, AKA Zane)

    (P.S. - still planning on joining your new game, soon as some...issues work themselves out. Suffice it to say, Navy life sucks sometimes.)