Non-Political, omgomgomg...

Posted by Kogai | Posted in | Posted on 11:15 AM

World of Warcraft is finally back for me. Damn near spent two days solid getting the Huntard closer to 70 and farming dailies. The moocow is a bit ignored, but it's all for gaining moneys for the expansion. Mine is coming in the mail, already pre-ordered, but will be a bit late. Like the 27th instead of the 13th. Which is fine. All the fanboys will have moved out of the newbie (at 55?) zone and moved on to bigger things. That will hopefully leave me and whomever else is (tragically) late some mobs to kill.

I plan on being a Death Knight. I like the job. I like the hype. I like the skills. I like the RP-ability. And I like that it's druid-ish without being happy-dappy-sunshine-rainbow-farts. I can be an UNHOLY COW...hahahahaha. That'd be awesome. While everyone is trippin with the pretty races and Undead, I can tool about doing spooky barnyard noises. Anyway, the whole DK thing appeals to me on an aesthetic level and I would like to get it to 80 asap. Which means the druid cow will probably be behind a bit. That's okay. A Resto can't solo quests efficiently anyway. I'll have to go feral or boomkin to get anywhere.

FFXI will be back once my new dvd drive gets here. Tomorrow, maybe. Or later today, but not likely. On FFXI I think I may just wrap things up and give up. I thought I'd miss it, but I really don't. All the friends I had either moved on, quit, got banned, got hacked, or I can talk to them on WoW. Assuming I get this drive plugged in and I find more friends on this game, I will stop playing and turn on EVE (which is actually much less expensive to play). Or maybe CoH/CoV. Whatever. As long as it's fun.

Politics today is taking a backseat. The media slant is so far to the left you can't find any real news anywhere anymore. Even the blogosphere is kind of kinked in a knot for want of actual real news reporting. The last thing I read put a political left slant/right bash into the story of a poor dead boy in a white truck. What the hell? No. Just no. So unless someone can back up their story by actual facts or photos (that aren't photoshopped to hell and back) I will not comment. After the election is over we can all start on the race-baiting an shit again...

Comments Posted (0)