Drafting...

Posted by Kogai | Posted in | Posted on 12:06 PM

Drafted the last post. It's still there, but you have to know how to get to it to read it. It is sort of vehement. Not quite the kind of thing I feel every single day. But yeah, I do get angry sometimes. It's usually over in a few minutes, but this time it re-emerged after reading the foul words of a complete sociopath. That kind of thing isn't really me. I find myself feeling sorry for people that have to cut down other people or groups of people in order to make themselves feel popular or wanted. I can dig, I guess. It still sucks, sure. In the end, though, she'll wind up looking back and wondering why she was so horrible while paradise slips through her fingers.

That's sad.

Sometime I should actually write down what my religious beliefs really are. So many people are clueless when it comes to modern gnosticism. And my divinity credentials are just as valid today as when I got them 11 years ago. Can't marry anybody (the state always demands a big chunk of cash for that), but I can still have a ministry. If I want one. Which I don't. Priests these days have it rough. Just look around and you can see how much it must blow monstrous chunks to deal with the modern condition. I shudder just thinkin about it. Wish I could talk to my parents about this kind of thing, but they always get that 'deer in the headlights' look on their faces whenever I begin to speak about anything important to me personally. They love me, they just don't want to know me. Now that I'm older and my parents are growing feeble I can appreciate the cosmic humor in that statement.

Ah well. God knows me. That's what's important, I suppose.

Comments Posted (0)