Da-da-da...

Posted by Kogai | Posted in | Posted on 10:22 AM

It iced over pretty good today, so I can't do laundry as expected. Which is all good, I suppose, since mom took the day off to wrap Christmas presents. Though it does suggest that the cabin fever will take hold a bit earlier than expected. Still all good. If it snows tomorrow maybe the coming 'inspection' on my apartment complex will be put on hold yet again. Not that my place is horrible or in disprepair, it's not. It's just I don't exactly enjoy having complete strangers parading around in my bedroom. Does that prove I'm not a whore? I do believe it does! :P

C-PAP stuff came today. Yay! Now I can sleep without having air blown into my left eye all night. And a book came. Ghosty is such a bastige. XD I gotta wait to read these, though. They'll make wonderful train reading on vacation! Kind of hoping I'll be able to get more books for the trip back. I'll be a travelling library. Sending books back to myself is easy, though, and makes the trip back a little lighter.

Sooo bored. Winter sucks so hard when it's too icy/snowy/cold to do anything. Except read the news and play games. And maybe clean a dirty cat box. Blago has everyone over a barrel in Chicago and Washington. If he doesn't step down voluntarily they'll have to impeach him (in their cute Chi-town way). Which means all the corruption comes out onto the public forum. So you can see them practically begging on bent knees for him to resign quietly and take his dirty little secrets with him. It's funny. Even the teflon Obama team is giving concessions. I hope the slimy little twunt stays slimy and doesn't resign.

Meh.

Comments Posted (0)