Awww, here it comes...

Posted by Kogai | Posted in | Posted on 9:49 AM

First of all, I'd like to say Thanks to the Almighty for giving me my Christmas wish. It was 66 degrees yesterday and it's 65 degrees right now. I had ONE comfortable night's sleep where it was nice and warm drizzly with the window open......in DECEMBER. Hahahaha. Thanks a ton, Lord. *waves V fingers to the sky* The dreams were a tad convoluted and strange, but that's to be expected considering my recent reading material. At first I didn't think I'd like the big-ass book Ghosty sent me, but wow. Now that I'm halfway into it the story-lines are converging in a totally freaky way. It's kind of hard to put down. But put it down I did! And slipped into a quasi-coma the likes of which I haven't enjoyed for at least a month. Maaaaaaahhhhvelous.

(Pause to fetch a salad and a frap.)

Okay, so I got a salad and a choco milk. And some puddings. And some booze with milk for the new year. Good enough!

Anyway, going through news stories and whatnot this morning and I come across this little piece on Drudge, Israel attacks Gaza. First of all, Reuters, being the anti-semitic and crooked pretend-journalists they are, completely failed to mention that Hamas has been chucking bombs deep into Israel since their FAKE peace agreement ended earlier this month. For jihadists a 'peace agreement' equals 'get more bombs for another volley.' What in the hell did they think Israel was going to do? Roll over and take it like good little Jews? Bunch of morons.

January 20th is looming large. As long as GW is in charge, Israel has a buddy. Obama gives no guarantees. If Israel is gonna chuck a nuke, now would be the time. If I were Gaza I'd be diggin some pretty deep lead-lined holes. You know? It only takes one to prove the point and Gaza's only air protection is...Israel.

On an up note, the movie Valkyrie has utterly tanked. Tom Cruise killed what is otherwise an incredible story of intrigue in the second World War. The story of the man who almost assassinated Hitler, I thought, was wonderful. Claus von Stauffenberg was hero to honest German people of the time who felt that they were betrayed by the Nazi machine. Tom Cruise turned it into crap. As we all feared he would. This is what Scientology does to you, boys and girls. It turns you into a one-trick pony. When you deny what makes you human you lose your ability to empathize. Something that poor ole Tom has been working his ass off (and giving away his money) to do. Scientology killed his career.

Other than the above non-surprising news there's not much to be gleaned from normal journalistic routes. As an earlier post posited, the world news agencies have decided to make the news themselves instead of reporting things that really happen. Everything I read is shoved through the screen of this basic truth.

Comments Posted (0)