Blah, blah, blah...

Posted by Kogai | Posted in | Posted on 8:36 AM

Good morning. Having my after-shower coffee and pondering what to do with my day. Considering that 3/4 of it will probably be spent sleeping and/or curled into a painful ball, I might be persuaded to just read something under a blanket. The weather has been cooperating with my lack of fundage. Perhaps due to a desperate plea to God to turn off the freaking oven and let me catch up to my budget again. Electricity prices keep rising, ya see, and summer means a hike in useage due to the a/c unit. I'd go without it, but there's no breeze coming in without drastic assistance (as in burning down the demon viper's apartment building next door).

Gaming is okay. Sort of. It's hard to level or do much when you'd rather be stretched out and gazing intently at the spots on the insides of your eyelids. Need more exercise. With any luck this pain won't be too important and maybe the doctors can fix whatever is causing it with something that takes a short time. Maybe the cool weather is God's way of giving me that assistance in another way. One can only hope and marvel.

Trying to think of a nice outdoor hobby that won't cost me any money. Can't afford to drive to the park anymore. Can't afford to pay dues. Can't afford to run the mower more than once a week. And there's nothing going on anywhere in this little crappy town. It's like South Park without the sarcasm and Judaism. Hell, if there were jews I'd check out their temple just to see something new. So, I need some kind of hobby where I can get outside and do something, but without spending any money. And I can't run. And about half the time I can't walk (or at least it's painful as hell getting back from wherever I went).

Ah hell.

Comments Posted (0)