Average crap...

Posted by Kogai | Posted in | Posted on 2:25 PM

So I finally settled down in a guild in World of Warcraft with my resto druid. Being the fluff type I actually enjoy being a healer. The priest is level 50, too, on the way to 70. Wrath of the Lich King should be released soon and I can get started on a Death Knight. Which will put everything else on hold. Of course, if I haven't got epic flight by then I will fish for 24 hours solid or something equally as stupid to make the gold so I can dedicate my time to being a freaky DK like 99% of the server.

Salads are awesome good. With frappucino. That rocks so hard.

The weather has been too hot to do much outside, but blissfully nice on the days I choose to mow the lawn. It's been easy to find reasons to get up off my chair. Hard to get them done once started. Thanks to this new boost, though, my vaccuum cleaner has been fixed (and a kitten terrified) and the walk is being weed-eater edged once every two weeks. I even started doing the laundry twice a month instead of the previous once. Really need to get up and moving because my body is failing faster and faster lately. It's kind of alarming. The dishes are done twice a day, little things like litter box duty is done twice as often, the convenience store visited less and less. *sigh* I hope this doesn't mean I'm getting old.

Well, I am getting old. Whether I want to or not. Maybe it's better to get old on your feet than staring at a pile of flab from a pillow pile.

Comments Posted (0)