Insomnia...

Posted by Kogai | Posted in | Posted on 1:47 AM

After reading over these stories: Michelle Malkin Clown Alert: Janet Napolitano says the "system worked."

What I'd like to know is when Napolitano said that the system worked, was she being facetious or truthful? Because if she was being truthful and the system was working as intended that means, by extrapolation, that the Department of Homeland Security is a superfluous organization. Completely meaningless except that it pays paychecks out to people who do nothing. The people on the plane, and also by extrapolation, the people everywhere in the United States are on their own.

So I ask again, was she joking around or did she really mean that the system worked accordingly?

On an offhand? Yeah, I think she's a stupid twat. How's that for not sleeping? Hahahaha...I scare myself sometimes.

Comments Posted (0)