Blah...

Posted by Kogai | Posted in | Posted on 9:39 AM

Christmas sucks. Haven't had a good one for a while now so I think next year I'm just gonna let it slide. Hurts too much. Being forgotten every year is shitty. Next year I will find someone else to celebrate with. I'm sick of hoping and praying for someone to look in my direction during a time made for families and togetherness. Fuck 'em.

Anybody wanna get drunk next Christmas? I'm taking reservations. And I'm opening a Christmas Club account so I can get my shit out of here when the time comes. That's right, I'm spending it all on ME. Maybe in Vegas or somewhere with a beach. So blah.

And because this is a shitty message, I'll add something nominally funny. Ray Stevens is great. If you ever get a chance to catch his show in Branson, do so.

Comments Posted (0)