Meh...

Posted by Kogai | Posted in | Posted on 10:44 PM

Feeling the melancholy thing, but on the whole much better than the last week. Got punched in the head by a double dose of depression, added in a shot of anxiety and a splash of mania. Not a very nice cocktail. So I indulged in the legal medicinal services available to one my age and just about choked on my own tongue. Which was fun, let me tell you. No...really. I was laughing too hard and bit down on my tongue. Didn't change the funny, just added a little pain.

Then it sort of hit me that I could laugh through it. So I did. Kinda neat those mini epiphanies that come out of nowhere.

Sent another email to the local college. Apparently they have a transit system between my shitty town and their campus now. Although I have no clue when it runs, I've not seen it here. If it exists that'd rock. I could take a couple of classes and not have to worry about the car breaking down on the way. Or the fact that it gets 5mpg.

Told my brother I'm a bit of a transgender. That was hard. Not that I don't enjoy being female, I'm just too dominant to be happy with anyone NORMAL. God, that feels so good to say. Sorry, but I can't see myself living with anyone who isn't afraid to be stronger than me. Everyone I think I might be capable of loving in that way turns out to be so damn weak where I need them to be strong. All I ever asked for was a backbone, a huge fucking heart, and a complete understanding of the fact that...I honestly hate myself. I do. Always have. Still do. Not gonna change. If I could not be me for a million bucks? I'd sell a kidney.

So there you have it. My need for someone to understand that I'm not male or female, I'm both. And I'm neither. Sex is more a play on dominance and submission to me and anyone strong enough to dominate my huge fucked up personality usually goes to find someone a bit more stable in the emotional facilities. I'm nothing anyone has ever dealt with before, apparently. Not even my shrink wants to discuss it. Hell, in another era I'd be a nun..I have no doubt...Mother Superior. Hahahahahahaha. *walks like a penguin*

Ah hell, I'm over 40 and I have no dreams. How pitiful is that? I need to find a few somewhere.

Comments Posted (0)