Resolutions...

Posted by Kogai | Posted in | Posted on 5:49 PM

For the first time since childhood I'm going to actually make some New Year resolutions. And do my best to keep to them. Seriously! I need a radical change in my life and maybe now is time to indulge. It's been much too long since I was able to do much of anything but bitch. Okay, here they are (in no particular order):

Lose weight/gain muscle - That means actually going outside (when tolerable) and finding something to do while out there. For this resolution I've gone back to my college days and taken up archery as a past-time sport. I have hunted and fished with a bow, but just shooting a target for a couple hours? It's time to start. Got the bow, got arrows, got a target...just ain't got weather. It's colder than a witch's tit out there, yanno.

Investigate religion - And I mean that sincerely. Though I've had the education I've not been to the pulpit in some time. I'ma see what rolls.

Write - Yes, the great American novel. It's been on my mind for years and now I need to actually write it. I'm sick of having this idea molding behind my forehead. It'll be strange, though, to finally get it to a medium that other people can see.

Save money - Need to open that account and start the payments going in!

Stabilize - Yeah.

Get the MUSH/MUCK going full bore again - It seems we have a message board with no board and a chat room with no chat. If I have to change codebases and rebuild again I will. Doing nothing on this thing is driving me insane.

Read - I've always been a voracious reader, but rarely with the opportunity to get books. With the new Kindle mom got me I can download them for a few bucks. That's hawt. So I'm gonna take that fuckin thing with me everywhere I go. And read whenever possible.

Socialize - Yeah, I need to find a way to meet people. And maybe meet people I already know. I hate myself, but that shouldn't mean they hate the way I look/act. It's gonna be hard, but I want to get out and meet those faceless names I see all the time.

And there you go. My list of things I want to do this year. Though the very first one is going to be reading and right after that the first one. XD I can tell you that just cuz of what I got for Christmas. Anyway, happy happy. Here's lookin forward to a year that doesn't suck (like the last ten or so :P).

Comments Posted (0)