Anti-news News...

Posted by Kogai | Posted in | Posted on 10:09 AM

From this point on I am boycotting CNN, MSNBC, and NBC. I'm also going to never buy a product from General Electric again. The mainstream publications from AP will never hit my porch again. Local news is what I'm buying. ABC and CBS will also not be gracing my television screen. What makes me so angry that I would avoid network television and two news channels (and all those billions in advertising)?

They glossed over approximately a million people protesting taxation without representation. Completely. They ignored the people that pay their salaries. And when CNN sent ONE lone reporter to talk to people at a protest, she skewed the view around to her own way of thinking so badly that the conversation lasted well after the camera was turned off. She's a leftist, an Obama devotee, a Messiah-crat. And CNN actually put this person in a place to do their job for them. No more. CNN and MSNBC are so anti-normal that they've gone beyond the pale to glorify a man who's only claim to fame is that he's best buddies with an admitted terrorist. Hell, the presidency will be the longest time Obama has EVER been employed by one entity.

Did you know Obama's wife was paid for a job that had supposedly been eliminated last year? It's in their tax forms.

Why aren't more people angry?

Comments Posted (0)