Tell me I'm wrong...

Posted by Kogai | Posted in | Posted on 12:37 PM

You might have noticed that I haven't put much of anything up that's politically opinionated or newsworthy. There's been a lot going on, for sure, but nothing that I can sufficiently comment on that would 1) Not be entertaining and 2) Be entertaining enough to not scare anybody away. Normally that's no problem. But lately the doom and gloom in REAL news sources (aka not opinion puff pieces or comedy) has had me at a bit of a standstill. It's as if real news sources have completely forgotten how to put the lines together via a vast field of dots. The people who aren't afraid to call a spade a spade are comedians or opinion commentary moguls whom nobody gives a crap about anyway.

Rush Limbaugh points out the truth and even the president himself mocks him from the governmental pulpit. How sad is that? The administration's personal chimps Olbermann and Matthews are all a-tingle at everything the messiah has to say so they bring out the so-called 'big guns' and begin the mockfest without a shred of anything substantial. And the public eats this shit up. It's absolutely horrifying.

What can one lone blogger who does nothing more than read from various news sources around the world possibly do in the face of this much hypocracy? That's the depressing part. The chances of any message I have, even with proof, will go completely over the heads of almost everyone who reads it. Why? Because everyone is so enamored with the cult of personality. Tell me I'm wrong...

Things will pick up again. Hopefully when someone grows a synapse.

EDIT: For example, read this: New GM CEO: Bankruptcy May Be Best Option for Automaker. Did I not say that the government didn't give a shit about cars? Didn't I? Here's your proof. They never intended to bail out the auto industry. They wanted control of the pensions and insurance industry. Go ahead, moonbats, tell me I'm wrong...

Comments Posted (0)