Blah and double blah...

Posted by Kogai | Posted in | Posted on 9:01 AM

Okay, so the cane still hasn't come. I have been running a low fever for three days. Four if you count today. Late as hell. Sore everywhere and tired as hell. Irritable, ears itch (ugh, not again), and unbelievable charley horses in places where you're not supposed to have them. Sometimes sitting up is too painful to deal with. Thankfully, not often. If this grows much worse I'm gonna have to slap my doctor around for a referral. Which means more embarassing ultrasounds, x-rays, and maybe a total hysterectomy. Yeah, I was warned this might happen the last time there was a problem with these tumors and the accompanying cyst. But stupid me didn't want to hit the menopause brick wall.

Blah.

Games are much the same. It's okay, though. Things have calmed down considerably and there's hope on the horizon. I refuse to believe otherwise. Ghosty is my gaming pal and Lego is a good buddy and they won't let me down. At least not purposefully. One cannot help their gender. ;) Kidding...kidding. Jeeze, now I got a hankering for cheese. And Dr. Pepper. The hormones are raging again. Everybody get behind something solid!!

Blah.

In other news, malicious blogs seem to be doing damage! Well, no kidding. That's kind of why they call them malicious. In REAL news, Dick 'Halliburton Made Me Rich' Cheney blasted the hell out of the Obama Administration. He says: Don't blame Bush, Hopey wants Government expansion (no duh), and he's made the US less safe (another duh, all courtesy of Drudge) If you haven't checked out Gateway Pundit you should. Outstanding newsblogging going on lately.

Also, RIP Ron Silver, very interesting interview on Hot Air with him from Dec 07 with Michelle Malkin.

Comments Posted (0)