Conflict Redux..?

Posted by Kogai | Posted in | Posted on 9:46 AM

I was reading through my morning news, waiting on a phone call from my medical supply that sadly will never come for a cane they've said won't be in until Monday now (sigh). This, of course, means that I'm stuck at home all weekend and my chances for being here while the apartment complex is inspected on Monday and Tuesday have slashed to nil. Convenient care, huh? Not that convenient for me. If they'd told me that my cane wouldn't be in until Monday I could have gone elsewhere. But no, they have to be bitches and not tell me a fucking thing until it's too late. Yet ANOTHER call reveals that they're waiting until 3pm so that I have even less time to negotiate for a cane elsewhere. Aren't they nice?

Meh. A shitty start to a shitty day. My guild has once again let me down. As the one person who has been to every single raid she signed up for (barring one, and even then I showed up to give out food before I couldn't stand the dithering anymore and left) it's really pissing me off that nobody is left to support ME. Where the hell are the people who said they'd be there? Where are the ones who were so up and happy about doing this raiding bullshit? Oh, that's right. They GOT their gear. Why should they keep going, amirite? Here, let me tell you what I think of that.

FUCK YOU. Kiss my ass and use lots of tongue. I didn't keep showing up to this shit just for myself, you filthy assholes. I came to better the guild. And after all this time I STILL haven't even SEEN Malygos. God, just go away. If you don't care about me I'm not going to give two shits for you. How you feel about that? If you're not part of the solution....GO ELSEWHERE. Go join AIE or something. They'd enjoy your brand of drama bullshit. I have had enough.

Oh, and in real world news? Japan wants to shoot down the North Korean satellite launcher. You know what? I wish they would. I sincerely wish they'd a missile straight for it. North Korea could flex it's primitive muscles and the world would be at war once again. Yeap, a REAL war. Something WORTH fighting for. And we can finally get rid of these muslim extremists as a false flag target once and for all. World War III courtesy of Kim Jong's idiot brigade. Let's do it, people!! YES WE CAN!!

(Never forget that it was Democrats responsible for both of our previous world wars...)

EDIT: Check this out. Korea's satellite rocket parts headed for Hawaii. Kimmy is threatening both Japan AND the US. Tasty.

Comments Posted (0)