Out...out damn spot...

Posted by Kogai | Posted in | Posted on 10:24 PM

Happy happy vacationland! So far, anyway. It's been sort of the same as normal except someone serves me dinner and nobody interrupts my reading. The cats are all pretty sweet around here (there's about 10 or so), but I hide my belongings under a thick blanket lest they become targets for the appropriately named Squirty. Just finished the BIG book I brought with me so I'm hoping that tomorrow will lead to something else to do. Outside the home, I mean. Father has decreed that we should go across the mesa (assuming it hasn't snowed since his truck is like a feather on ice) to Delta. Which is great with me. I love driving up on the Grand Mesa. It's gorgeous even in the winter when the next turn could find you dying under a giant pile of snow and the cattle bars are the only place to truly get any traction. I shall take my yack-traks so that I do not fall down a cliff. Hor-jay.

My muscles have unclenched, the stress is slowly trickling away, nobody is obsessing overly much on anything in particular. It's relaxing in it's own strange way to get out of that damnable apartment for a while. But I miss me kitties and games an junk. Been told that it's good to get away for a rest...a REAL rest, not that fake rest bullshit I usually get sold. Still haven't done anything creative, but I have got some unreal ideas stuck up in my head that could just get turned into something nice. If there's still talent in these arthritic fingers I'll see what I can do. Eventually. After I get done sleeping on this lovely self-cooled fully adjustable bed. Ahhhhhyeah.....

Comments Posted (0)