The Return of the Draft...

Posted by Kogai | Posted in | Posted on 10:35 AM

I warned of this some time ago. But did you Obamabot morons believe me? No. You said this was a GOOD thing. Forcing people to work for the state is just peachy, you said. Well...

Fuck you. Seriously. Fuck you all. This is directly from the official Obama website. Read it and weep, liberal assholes. You wanted this. Now get up off your asses and work for your Dear Leader.

Hmm. I should probably ease up a little bit with the curses. Because it's not going to be me out painting lightposts and scooping poop. It's you. I'm one of the privileged poor that will benefit from these social programs. Disability finally has a benefit. I'll be damned. It's good to be broken under the Liberal machine. So all you people I know that voted for Obama? I will be driving by with my cane waving, jeering you and giving you double eagles while you bust your ass for nothing. /pointlaugh

UPDATE:
Looks like the Obamabots at change.gov are using their handy editors to scrub out 'required' and replace it with 'goal.' Good thing LGF has it recorded, huh? That's change you can believe in! The sneaky, underhanded, lying kind! Go Obama!

Comments Posted (0)