It's a No Snow Snow Day...

Posted by Kogai | Posted in | Posted on 9:22 AM

From a boring life comes a boring post. So sorry. *bow* I'll try to do better in the future. The news has repelled me for the most part so I don't see as much of it as I used to. Any Obama bitching will have to wait until Obama actually does something worth bitching about. So far he's nothing but Clinton redux. Maybe later he'll do something uniquely 'Obamaesque.' You know, giving away imaginary money an shit.

In other things, it seems as if my area of the world is headed towards a catastrophic earthquake. It's a pretty wide area on the Madrid and I've felt the quakes from it my entire life. Living in Indiana I felt it a couple of times and living here we've felt one good shake that scared the piss out of us. It's definitely possible. People in the midwest don't think of making things quakeproof like they do in more prone areas. Living on a fault, I expect a few things to break. Like the pipes out in my front yard did with the last one...only worse.

Al Sharpton is back in the news (as if he could ever be far away). You see, back in 2007 he was calling Colin Powell a 'House Negro' for Bush. Didn't seem to bother him back then. Well, duplicity brings them damn chickens home. Today he's absolutely INCENSED that anybody would DARE call the annointed one a 'house negro.' Can you smell the irony? *sniff sniff* Smells like race-baiting to me. (Thanks Gateway Pundit.)

And to end on a more positive note...

Comments Posted (0)