My personal gaming news...

Posted by Kogai | Posted in | Posted on 4:57 PM

In the last week or so WoW has gone swimmingly well. Almost too good. My cow is 75 and almost halfway to 76. The quests have gotten a little more convoluted the more time has gone by, but on the whole they're not too bad. The new smaller guild is full of people with a good sense of humor and a bit of experience. Although the happy bro is causing all kinds of tension, it's not of a horrible nature. The old guild is split into 4 parts now. Still not convinced I'll be ultimately happy where I am, but it's better than not being able to speak or join in because of the exclusive cliques. It's also a bit hard to believe that Exodus is pulling in people they have previously treated like shit. Why they would recruit a fellow cow whom they lambasted over some very large verbal fires is beyond me. Suffice it to say, the game has become underhanded again. Suddenly I find myself looking for ulterior motives from just about everyone who takes an interest in my in-game abilities or even my strange personality. People who want to be my friend are viewed with a jaundiced eye, so to speak. Maybe I should adopt the 'I don't care' standpoint that so many others seem to like. There is only 4 people exempt from this viewpoint and I would hope that they know who they are.

So maybe there should be a new plan when dealing with Warcraft for a while. I've been playing a 'friends first' game, but maybe I should adjust to a 'certain persons and myself first' sort of game instead. Seems to be the social M.O. Either way I'm getting the cow to 80 so I can settle in and raise a solid solo master of a DK.

EVE is getting restarted soon. Oh yes. Miner Animus needs to get back to the ore. I want a Hulk now (no thanks to Ghosty...fucker) and with the training that my last account had it shouldn't be THAT much longer to get one. ARRRGH, for another 15 bucks a month. FFXI is done, Charis chopped off 5 for the extra port, and mom's helping to pay for my cable TV. Now to pay up the CC a bit and I can get going again. At least until it gets boring. But if you think about it, changing things up a little with WoW is a VERY good thing. And taking off a night a week for other things will make life golden again.

One would hope.

Comments Posted (0)