Ah hell...

Posted by Kogai | Posted in | Posted on 10:15 AM

David Carradine apparently dead from suicide

Blah...blahblahblah. RIP Dave. You were just too fuckin cool for this world.

No word yet on Jim, but things didn't look good last night. I'll call Mom and find out if he made it or not. Jim fell from a high beam at work and broke his neck, shoulder, and banged his brain. They took him to surgery to alleviate pressure on his brain, but there was already much damage. He was such a nice guy. He's the one who picked me up from the hospital after a particularly painful surgery because his truck would allow me to travel without bending overmuch. He even brought a pillow for me to hold. The guy quit smoking to save his heart only to fall. I hope for the family's sake that his work gets sued into the ground for allowing men to work that high off the ground without safety gear. Truly. :(

Comments Posted (0)