No Obama. Just...no...

Posted by Kogai | Posted in | Posted on 7:48 AM

It seems the liberals are getting a small taste of what the conservatives had to deal with in the last election. The candidate that won the popular vote didn't get the electoral vote. By all counts Hillary Clinton won the primary. She had the majority of the popular vote by regular folks. But it was the superdelegates that swung the vote in favor of Obama. Someone's been greasing a lot of palms. But that isn't enough for the Obamaniacs.

Yet another reason I won't vote for Obama and why I won't tolerate anyone else I know voting for Obama.

The Obama Campaign is threatening anyone who isn't one of them. Isn't that pathetic? Their candidate can't win on substance or past history so they have to threaten to kill or maim anyone who doesn't want him in the white house. How long before they start lynching people who don't 'tow the party line?' Oops...they already are.

Oh! And get this one. If you're not voting for Obama, you're a racist. Yep, it's already out there. If you don't find shitty politics and an empty suit threatening our very existence, then you're some kind of darkie hater. There, I said it, too. As approximately 1/2 of my friends can attest, I have NOTHING against people based on skin color. I do, however, have something against people who use REVERSE RACISM as a stepping stone.

Screw Obama. The more I read, the more I see, the more I hear....the less I like him. Go back to your shitty crime ridden precinct, Senator. The US isn't ready for a criminal piece of shit like you.

Comments Posted (0)