Decisions, decisions...

Posted by Kogai | Posted in | Posted on 7:45 AM

The kinder and gentler me would probably put some sort of real life phenomenon from THIS life here, but honestly nothing happens that much here. It's one dull day bleeding into another dull day for the most part. Mowed the lawn, same as is done every Wednesday. Hurt my shoulder because the grass was too wet. That's nothing new. Cat has ear problems. Same as last week. The weather has been bad this year. That's not exactly new, if scary at times.

So instead of putting real life maybe it'd be better to put some sort of fantasy life here. About the only thing that /is/ active here is what's in my head. Though I do try to figure out things to do that aren't the same-old-same-old. In rural America there's really not all that much to do.

I'll think on it. Surely something in my head will pop out eventually.

(ninja edit) Of course, I close the window and my imagination goes haywire. You know, there's one thing the media (or anti-media) hasn't discussed about Barack Obama. That he could be the Antichrist. It's funny, sure. Impossible, maybe. But look at the criteria:

He will have ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns upon it's horns. They will follow in his battles that he will declare without humility are for a purpose which is untrue. (Revelation 13) [Sounds more like GW, actually.]

He will be worshipped. He will appear as an angel of light. [Ever seen the famous 'aura' pictures? There's nearly a dozen of them now. The mainstream media loves them.]

The age of Israel, according to the bible, would have the antichrist born around 1967 [Curiously, the year /I/ was born.], which is 40ish years or a generation in Jewish tradition. The antichrist should have appeared before last year [Did anybody know who Obama was outside of Chicago before last year?].

All this makes me laugh and it should make you laugh, too. Except that part about antichrist being born in 1967. You should probably be asking yourself....do I feel lucky? Well, do ya? o_o (cue scary music)

Comments Posted (0)