Of games...

Posted by Kogai | Posted in | Posted on 7:34 AM

The semester is almost over. And I didn't do too bad on my classes. Certainly better than I thought I'd do. I still have all three finals coming up, so my brain is kind of like a nice swiss cheese.

I've been playing a lot of Warcraft lately, more than I probably should. The drama is giving me headaches and my glasses are giving me optical migranes. Ugh. It's only because I tip my head back to use the bifocals more often when I play games. The chat log is so tiny in comparison to other games. Even when you amp up the font size to 18. Farming my ass off for God only knows what. As soon as I cap out Leatherworking I'm going to take a farming break and read up on my new books.

Yeah. Warcraft books. I'm hooked. Go figure.

Comments Posted (0)