Non sleepage...

Posted by Kogai | Posted in | Posted on 12:41 AM

Once again I find myself unable to lay down and sleep. It's an ongoing issue, my mind won't shut off enough for me to rest. So here I sit playing video games and updating the old blog. All the reading I've done this week didn't pique my interest one bit. Well, outside the smut novel I got rolling along on the Kindle. The news is just as I said it would be. Downhill, no good news to speak of, and lots of bloviating dickheads spouting off about one side of the political coin or another. One side points at the other and calls them names...the other side does the same. There's no debate when Democrats have control. Suddenly debate is illegal, immoral, and just not done!

Sometimes I hate this country and sometimes I'm glad I'm here. Tonight I'd like to be anywhere unconscious. Maybe after an hour or so killing things with my bare hands (on a video game). Aaaaand...maybe not. It's not as if I have to get up for anything, I guess.

Another day...another day...another day. The drugs are helping me cope with being so isolated. Hurrah for that. Still sad that I'll die alone, though. Oh well.

Comments Posted (0)