Continuing construction...

Posted by Kogai | Posted in | Posted on 10:09 PM

A photo of what's happening in my front yard. Took this with my cell camera. I'm told once it's time to put down the concrete slab for my new porch that I'll be unable to leave for at least 8 hours. The work continues later today (it's early morning) extending the trench under my front windows to where the quasi sinkhole was fixed a couple years ago.




That's directly in front of my drawbridge. You can see it here, this is from when the moat wasn't filled with sand and I had no screen door. But it's still there all the same. Only now it's got a bunch of gravel and dirt from where they hurriedly filled in the path out so I can pay the rent later today.



That's my life for the summer. And they're not done. They still have to give me a new porch, sidewalk, and sodded lawn. This should continue to be amusing.

And I still don't have to mow.

Comments Posted (0)