Avoidance...

Posted by Kogai | Posted in | Posted on 8:40 AM

There's been few updates lately and for that I apologize. The bad news coming from our government is clearly pervasive in the country's media (assuming one doesn't watch network TV) and I find no reason to compound the issues. It's depressing. I do not want to be depressed anymore.

This dizziness has gotten out of hand. Though, granted, it's a LOT better than it was just a few days ago. It's gone from actual pain from feeling as if my head were spinning in two different directions at once to a general unsteadiness whenever I move. Considering I don't move while I play games, that's pretty much what I've been doing the last few days. The trash needs to go out and I need to sweep the porch. Plus the laundry needs done. I have an appointment to see a local guy about this dizzy stuff. AGAIN. Somewhere, somehow, someone has something that will get rid of it completely.

The MD3 pills seem to be working well. Although I do have an alarming sensation of detachment from time to time. While writing this it feels as if my feet are not mine. Weird. At least I'm conscious of it, though, and according to the literature it should go away in time. No waverings, no rollercoastering, no urges to shop. I like this thing called normal.

On a side note I'm absolutely amazed that anyone resembling a friend continues to speak to me. After the last month of hell I'd have had about enough of me, too. Dizzy, sick, tired all the time, agitated, irritated, and pretty much just ready to put a gun in my mouth. People didn't run away screaming. Amazing. Right now all that's annoying me is a horribly stiff neck, light dizzies, and this fucking fly that just won't die. >_<

If you want to see news articles, here's a good one of John Voight titled 'Is Obama creating a civil war in America? Go read. It's good for you.

Comments Posted (0)