Asleep...

Posted by Kogai | Posted in | Posted on 9:03 AM

Took painkiller yesterday before bed to try and get some sleep with a really sore arm (laundry incident). And when I do that there's wierd dreams and thoughts happening. Part of that semi-conscious thing. I think.

Anyway, while semi-conscious it occurs to me that Condi Rice's making of a Palestinian State at the expense of Israel isn't an attempt at peace at all. It's an attempt to continue the terroristic acts of Palestine. She's gone all wrong about things somehow. And though I do think Palestine needs a state, I don't think they need it at the expense of the Israeli people. Watching the stuff in my head I can only foresee bad things and coming closer to zero hour. Condi is going about it all wrong. She doesn't need to be the figurehead that does this, she's gone over the edge. Forest for the trees and all that.

Ah hell. I'll try and figure out what I mean later.

Edit: THATs why I was seeing this. I read Gaffney before I went to bed. Balls o' steel, I say.

Comments Posted (0)